Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started this blog because I LOVE DEALS! I enjoy getting freebies in the mail, earning reward points, using coupons, and entering sweepstakes! I figured, why not share my 'Deals' with others? FOLLOW US on Facebook "Gotta Love Deals" and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals
Search & Win

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gotta Love Ziplock (Free Sample)

 FOLLOW US Facebook Gotta Love Deals and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals for the latest deals!

First 10,000 ONLY!



Right@Home is offering a FREE Ziploc Fall Gift Pack!
Includes:

•One Ziploc® Brand Vacuum Freezer Starter Kit

•One 15-count box of gallon size Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags with the Smart Zip Seal
•One set of large rectangle Ziploc® Brand Containers.

If you have received a gift pack from Right@Home in the last 180 days, you are not eligible for this month's offer. You will not know you've are one of the first 10,000 unless this gift pack arrives at your door step.

No comments:

Post a Comment