Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started this blog because I LOVE DEALS! I enjoy getting freebies in the mail, earning reward points, using coupons, and entering sweepstakes! I figured, why not share my 'Deals' with others? FOLLOW US on Facebook "Gotta Love Deals" and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals
Search & Win

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gotta Love MTV (Sweepstakes)

FOLLOW US Facebook Gotta Love Deals and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals for the latest deals!


Grand Prize Includes:
Roundtrip Airfare to LA for 2
3 Nights Hotel Accommodations
Ground Transportation to/from Event
2 VIP Tickets to an Exclusive MTV Event
$100 spending cash
2 Tickets to the MTV VMA's

2010 MTV Video Music Awards Ends 9/3/10

The Official Rules state: "This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry." and "Online Entrants may enter as many times as they wish."

No comments:

Post a Comment