Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started this blog because I LOVE DEALS! I enjoy getting freebies in the mail, earning reward points, using coupons, and entering sweepstakes! I figured, why not share my 'Deals' with others? FOLLOW US on Facebook "Gotta Love Deals" and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals
Search & Win

Monday, September 6, 2010

Gotta Love US Youth Soccer (Sweepstakes)

FOLLOW US Facebook Gotta Love Deals and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals for the latest deals!

 
US Youth Soccer gives away one adidas ball each day of Youth Soccer Month in September 2010. The daily prize is an adidas World Cup Match Ball ($150 each) and the 30 daily winners will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize - a $1,000 adidas gift card!

US Youth Soccer Ball-A-Day Giveaway Ends 9/30/10

No comments:

Post a Comment