Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started this blog because I LOVE DEALS! I enjoy getting freebies in the mail, earning reward points, using coupons, and entering sweepstakes! I figured, why not share my 'Deals' with others? FOLLOW US on Facebook "Gotta Love Deals" and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals
Search & Win

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gotta Love Coke (Sweepstakes)

FOLLOW US Facebook Gotta Love Deals and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals for the latest deals!

I won a $20. Sears Gift Card on my 3rd spin!  The directions seem kind of long, but they aren't hard to follow and are worth it : )

Sears MyCoke Instant Win Game Ends 10/31/10

Here are the instructions on how to play:

1.Go to www.mycokerewards.com and create an account or log into your existing account.
2.Click on Spend Your Points on the menu (at the top in the black stripe).
3.Click on Instant Win (on the right hand side).
4.Click on the Sears logo.
5.Click on the link to the Rules (it's kind of small).
6.Scroll down to rule 5C and click on the link to get one free play.
7.You can continue to play and click the Rules 4 more times to get all of your 5 plays for that day and then play.

No comments:

Post a Comment