Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I started this blog because I LOVE DEALS! I enjoy getting freebies in the mail, earning reward points, using coupons, and entering sweepstakes! I figured, why not share my 'Deals' with others? FOLLOW US on Facebook "Gotta Love Deals" and on Twitter @UGottaLoveDeals
Search & Win

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gotta Love Famous Dave's (Sweepstakes)

Use the link below and then click the “Wings Contest”” tab to access the sweepstakes. After you have entered the required information, you will be given the opportunity to “Vote” for your favorite type of Famous Dave’s chicken wings and your favorite new sauce.  Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm (PT) on 9/30/10. Limit 1 wing vote entry, 1 sauce vote entry and 3 entries via a Game Card code per email address per day. A person can use only one email address to enter.
Famous Dave's Wing Wars Sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment